Want to support more welcoming communities? Cast your vote today at www.votegivegrow.com!
Welcoming America has been chosen by Starbucks to partner in the Vote.Give.Grow program in recognition ofour efforts to make communities around the country more welcoming places for everyone who lives in them.
During the month of April, you can support our affiliates in Long Island, Boise, St. Louis, and Chicago by voting for them online with your Starbucks card. Each is in the running for up to $35,000 through the program.
Welcoming America is proud to be partnering with Starbucks, who will be giving away a total of $4 million in grants to non-profits around the country that are working to build stronger communities.
Have you cast your first vote? Here’s how to participate:
1. Go to http://www.votegivegrow.com/
2. Click on “Find an Organization” and search for “Welcoming”
3. Vote for one of our Welcoming affiliates!
4. Each account can vote once a week, throughout April. So, sign up for email reminders to vote again each week.
What you need:
In order to vote you need a Starbucks Community Card, or customer rewards card. Don’t have one? You can get one online, or at any Starbucks location. Once you have your card, you just need to register your account online at http://www.votegivegrow.com/ and start voting!
How else you can help:
- Send an email to your contacts!
- Post on Facebook, Twitter (#votegivegrow)
- Talk about it on your blog, text your friend, tell your neighbor
- Come back and vote once a week, for the rest of April!