Create Your Workplan and Timeline
Description: Once your committee has established broad goals and strategies for your welcoming efforts, the next step is to develop a 12 to 24 month workplan and timeline that establishes the incremental achievements over time that will help you to reach your longer term goals. A tool for the workplan is provided below. While not required, some groups may wish to add more detailed information, such as more specific information on tasks and who will be responsible for them.
Points: Earn 2,000 points for submitting your workplan
2. Keep these questions in mind for your work plan:
- What are the concrete goals of your initiative?
- How will you measure your impact?
- Who are your target audiences?
- How will you communicate with them?
- Which focus area do you want to concentrate on at the beginning of your initiative? Consider your organizations’ strengths as well as the strengths of the Welcoming network you are creating.
- What is your capacity? (In the areas of Local Leadership Development; Direct Public Engagement; and Strategic Communications)
3. Submit your workplan using the form below: