To get your initiative started:
- Quick Start Organizing Tool: This tool will help you to begin your work by asking why you want to do this work, what you want to do, who you want to engage and when you will get your first tasks done.
- Welcoming America Dialogue Guide: This guide is a tool that was developed by the Public Conversations Project for Welcoming America. This will help you plan a dialogue, which Welcoming America believes is a key part of any Welcoming initiative.
- Receiving Communities Initiative Toolkit: This tool walks you through various approaches to engaging receiving communities in immigrant integration text.
- Welcoming America Communications Toolkit: This tool will help you identify your audience, develop your message and engage your audience.
- Welcoming Committee Members and Partners Identification Tool: This tool will help you think through who to invite and engage in your welcoming work.
- Sample Work Plan: This will help you plan your actions over a 12-month period in an organized way that clearly connects your actions to the overall goals you hope to accomplish. Please note that the goals noted are examples and should be adapted to fit your community.